T.I. Bans Chris Brown From Dating Daughter, Ever


T-I PhotoChris Brown Singing Live










On whether he would let his daughter, Deyjah, 12, date someone like Chris, he said: “Absolutely not, ever, but when my daughter’s grown, what can I say


On Chris Brown and Rihanna’s recent reunion, the rapper added, “I think that’s their decision. I know they have a lot of genuine love for one another."
"I don’t think that either of them would leave the other, go somewhere or with someone else, and find someone that would make them nearly as happy.”
Promoting his new record Trouble ManT.I. also said on Joy Behar’s Current TV show “Say Anything!” that his own family “supports me and knows my heart is pure.”
On his troubled past, he said: “I’m not condoning or trying to bring any glamor to the fact that I went to prison, but I must acknowledge that I’m a whole lot more popular now."
"However, if I had to do it all again, I’d definitely give it all back.”


Comments