Crushing & Secret Admirer Alert - Kshab

Kshab, a rising and talented artist sheds light on his new single coming out this month. With a rather surprise confession or hidden fantasy, Kshab apparently has a secret crush, even write a song about her; oh yes and guess who?

 Find out more about his dirty little secret as you read below. 

*Kindly give a brief introduction for those who still don't know who Kshab is? 

- Real names Kunle iyanda Shabi, aka small body big engine (mikano) LOL... yeah am a graduate of International Relations from Leadcity University. Your Gf's Boi Friend, your Gf's crush....he he he 

* Lol. Ok please Tell us about your new secret crush

- Hmmm, well I am crushing over Di'Ja, The princess of the Mavin Crew. The truth is I didn't plan to record the song.I like Di'ja so much,so I freestyle the song almost all the time as a confession ,my friend heard me singing it and he begged to feature on it.I also sang it while driving,my producer heard it and said we Should record this song and here we are.

*What was the inspiration behind the song?

- Ah! Di'ja nonii.

*Have you met her before?

- No, but I read about her a lot.

*Hmmm what do you think about the mavin crew?

- Mavin is Mavin.. They are dope,i mean what do you expect from a group with a leader like Don J,acts like tiwa,Reekado..My fav member remains Dija but before she got signed D prince was my fav, now he's number two oo ...LOL 

*Hahahah. So, be honest how genuine is your crush on her? 

- My dear, like I told u before,This isn't Jes a song,its a confession... 

*Ahhhh! If she gives u a chance, would you go for it? 

- I won't go for it, i'll GRAB IT!!!! 

*When is the official lauch date?

- Just Anticipate,This December! It's a surprise

*After the release of your track, what's next?

- Video is next 

*Any album dates or more collaboration coming soon?

- Album dates, None for now. Working on my singles for now. Expect a collaboration soon.

Thank you for your time.



Comments