Annoucment: I am not signed to YBNL - YCEE



Who is YCEE and who is Alejo Martin Oludemilade?
*YCEE is that small boy wey baba God done bless! And Oludemilade is YCEE when he's off air. They are basically the same guy.
- You had arguably one of the biggest songs of 2015, how does that make you feel?
*I feel blessed and I'm very grateful to God and my team Tinny Entertainment for where I am today.
- Has the success of JAGABAN changed you as a person?
* yes and no. No it hasn't changed my character as a person but yes it has changed the way I live. I have to be on my A game all the time now cos I'm now in the public eye and people look up to me now.
- You recently won the award for rookie of the year at the headies, do you think you deserve it?
* Yes I think I deserve it and I'm pretty sure you know I do. Not taking anything away from the other nominees though. Pepe, koker and Baseone all had a good 2015 too. Shout out to my brothers.
- Some people are of the opinion that you're an overnight success, true or false?
* Well if it takes 3 years to become an overnight success then yes.
- Another popular rumor that has been circulating is that you signed to Ybnl records, true or false?
* No I'm not signed to Ybnl records. I'm signed to TINNY ENTERTAINMENT. Ybnl is family to us though.
- So what do you have lined up for 2016?
* Big things agwan this year! I'm about to start promoting my new single "Omo alhaji", I'm currently in the UK to shoot the video for it. Also I intend to drop an E.P before mid year. Basically expect more material from YCEE all and Tinny Ent. More videos, more music, international collaborations..

Comments